A message from El Presidente, Samuel Escobar (5pm Tuesday 17 March, 2020)-
The club has just received the latest information from Football Brisbane, Football QLD and Football Federation Australia.
You can read the full Football Brisbane Statement here-
TODAY FOOTBALL QUEENSLAND HAS SUSPENDED FIXTURES AND TRAINING UNTIL APRIL 14, 2020 ACROSS THE STATE AND ALL ZONES. FOR FOOTBALL BRISBANE ALL FIXTURES WILL RESTART THE WEEKEND OF MAY 1 AS CURRENTLY SCHEDULED AND NO TRAINING IS TO OCCUR UNTIL APRIL 14TH FOR ANY FOOTBALL BRISBANE CLUBS
- it is Football Brisbane intent to provide a full home and away season for all players.
- May 1 to Sept 27 gives Football Brisbane 22 weekend to do this
- Cancel cup competitions not already started to allow for fields mid week eg. City League Cup
- No finals series this year
- Miniroos will go ahead as currently planned and start the weekend of May 1
The committee has also decided to pause all registration payment plans from next week until training is scheduled to resume on Tuesday 14 April 2020. If you would like your payment plan to continue or have any questions please contact the club secretary Elsa Yanes firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll regularly be updating our LMFC family via SMS and social media if anything changes. You can keep updated with the governments response here-
Thank you for your understanding
Please feel free to contact myself or any of the committee members if you have any questions or concerns